Established 1917, the Max Theatres is known for providing a unique moving going experience by dishing up a little nostalgia mixed with all the current popular films at a very reasonable price. While visiting, don't forget to try one of our specialty sweet drinks, our Coffee Espresso Bar, or some of our acclaimed popcorn!
We strive to offer the most enjoyable movie going experience.
From our Facebook poll...
The Old Fashioned Cherry Coke is the Favorite Fountain Drink at The Max Theatres. Close second? The Beetlejuice.
Here's your estimated 3-day box office returns (new releases bolded):
1. The Martian - $55.0 million ($55.0 million total)
2. Hotel Transylvania 2 - $33.0 million ($90.5 million total)
3. Sicario - $12.0 million ($15.0 million total)
4. The Intern - $11.6 million ($36.5 million total)
5. Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials - $7.6 million ($63.2 million total)
6. Black Mass - $5.9 million ($52.5 million total)
7. Everest - $5.5 million ($33.1 million total)
8. The Visit - $3.9 million ($56.9 million total)
9. War Room - $2.8 million ($60.5 million total)
10. The Perfect Guy - $2.4 million ($52.6 million total)
The Big Stories
"It's like 'Gravity' meets 'Cast Away'." That is what I heard one industry executive (or uncreative reviewer...
The Important News
Franchise Fever: Christopher Lloyd stars in a new Back to the Future short. Trainspotting 2 will shoot next year. Lionsgate wants a Cabin in the Woods sequel. The Enchanted sequel will be titled Disenchanted. Watchmen might become a TV series. Sony is making an animated Ghostbusters movie.
Marvel Madness: Kevin Feige gave updates on Captain America, Spider-Man and more. And an update on Captain Marvel.
Casting Net: John Goodman joined Kong: Skull Island. Ellar Coltrane joined The Circle. Nat Wolff will star in Death Note.
New Directors/New Films: Matthew Vaughn will direct the spy movie I Am Pilgrim. Guillermo del Toro is...